18 May 2012

Fear & Loathing in Columbus, GA

Is the "fear and loathing" thing played out and unoriginal at this point? Definitely, but that's never stopped me before.

Come this time tomorrow, I'll be sipping on some Crown XR and talking politics and shit with the Doctor. Saturday AM and we'll be in the thick of it. The Georgia GOP convention, that is. I am really, really looking forward to it...I honestly can't wait! Will it suck at times? I'm sure. Will I get agitated and irritated? Often, I'd assume. But...I'll be cool. And I think all of us RP folks are gonna be like Fonzi--we're gonna be cool, you know. But--we're going to let them know, through words and action, that they will have damned hard time winning this thing without us. And that, as HST would say, is the rub...

I'm going to be sending out some tweets ( @marshmanslim ) and some posts here (assuming that I get the laptop that FW3 is supposed to hook me up with). So, if you feel so inclined, check back some over the next couple of days.

Viva la r3VOLution!

In Peace & Freedom...