17 October 2012

My Take on Last Night's Debate

I posted this on my Facebook and the response was very positive. Thought I'd share it here as well. -MM 

Well, I won't lie. I tried to watch the debate tonight...I lasted about 20 minutes until I bailed. I didn't hear anything about the 4th amendment (nor did I hear any mention of the 1st, 2nd, 6th, 9th or 10th), NDAA, indefinite detention, drones, murdering of American citizens, military industrial complex, war machine, etc. etc.

I very seriously doubt that there was any mention of any of those 

topics in the last 70 minutes...just a hunch.

My take on these two jokers: they are both narcissistic, ego-maniacal sociopaths who are bought and paid for by their corporatist, statist masters.

Another choice does exist. He'll be on the ballot in every state. His name is Gary Johnson and he fucking climbed Mt. Everest. Stay thirsty my friends...